What Clinically Published Research is there on AltRed?Briggs Mitch 07 02/07/17 Comments Leave your thoughts
- Two gold-standard clinical studies have been conducted that prove positive effects for endurance athletes taking AltRed.
- A double-blind crossover study conducted by UC Davis showed that runners performed an average of :42 seconds faster in a 5k time trial when using AltRed.
- Another double-blind crossover study conducted by UC Davis showed that triathletes performed :45 seconds faster in a 5K “recovery” time trial performed twenty-four (24) hours after a 10K time trial when using AltRed.
- Check out more research here: PhytoScience.
- We continue to do research and AltRed and will be publishing more studies soon, including a new study conducted by the University of Auburn focused on cyclists!