To access your account, please use the same email address that you've previously used on Nutrim.com. You won't need a password; the system will send you a passcode via email.
When you're checking out for the first time, you'll have the option to save your information for faster checkout in the future.
Many of our customers use Shop Pay through Shopify, and you might already have a Shop Pay account. If you do, it will prompt you to log in.
It's important to note that having an account is not required to place an order or complete your checkout.
Please be aware that we're unable to transfer order history from Nutrim.com. However, our customer service team can assist you in looking up past orders. If you need account-related assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
- Orders that are $65.00 or higher receive free standard shipping.
- If your order is less than $65.00 your standard shipping cost is $7
- Expedited shipping is available for $10.
International shipping options are available for select countries. Shipping costs are calculated and applied during checkout. Please note that International shipments may be subject to additional custom duties and taxes. The shipping cost does not include any custom duties or taxes. Delivery time varies by country.
We take a different (better) approach to our beet sports supplement. AltRed is a beetroot extract but with 25% unleashed betalains. Think nitric oxide without the nitrates. The unleashed betalains help your body create its own type of nitric oxide called HbNO. HbNO lasts 10,000 times longer in your body. This allows you to sustain an activity for longer. Anti-inflammatory benefits for recovery. Oh, and there is no sugar (for real!).
What does "unleashed betalains" mean? Betalains are a unique nutrient in beets with sports performance and recovery benefits. However, we like to say that they’re found in beets, but you can’t really get them from beets. That’s where our extraction process comes in. We ‘unleash’ the betalains from the plant matrix making them significantly more absorbable in your body (over 1,000% more bioavailable)!
Yes, AltRed is safe for sport. It has these third-party certifications:
NSF Certified for Sport
A product that is designated as NSF Certified for Sport goes above and beyond the established standard for quality in dietary supplements. It demonstrates our commitment to providing athletes with a clean, safe product, and promoting fair play in sport.
The program certifies that what is on the label is in the bottle and that the product does not contain unsafe levels of contaminants, prohibited substances, and masking agents.
The Informed Sport program provides assurance that products have been tested for a wide range of substances prohibited in sport.
Every batch of this product is tested for banned substances under the Informed Sport program. Products undergo rigorous testing using ISO 17025 accredited methods to provide the highest level of assurance for athletes.
We have conducted gold-standard clinical studies that prove positive effects for endurance athletes taking AltRed. Gold standard studies are double-blind, crossover, placebo-controlled, and randomized. Field research has been ongoing for 10+ years.
Highlights from studies:
- 3.5% more watts
- 3% faster times
- 15% reduction in perceived exertion
- 2.5% more distance
- 5.4% increased exercise efficiency
- 9% reduction in exercise-induced muscle damage
- 14% less lactate acid production
Betalain-Rich Concentrate Supplementation Improves Exercise Performance and Recovery in Competitive Triathletes (University of California, Davis)
- The study examined the effects of a betalain-rich concentrate (BRC) on triathlete performance and recovery.
- 22 triathletes participated in the study, which involved a week of either BRC or placebo supplementation.
- After the week, participants performed a cycling and running trial.
- The study found that those who took BRC ran faster in a 10-km trial.
- Despite running faster, BRC participants didn't experience increased heart rate or perceived exertion.
- BRC participants also ran faster in a 5-km trial held 24 hours after the 10-km trial.
- BRC supplementation resulted in less increase in creatine kinase, a muscle damage marker.
- Participants reported less fatigue increase after 24 hours with BRC.
- The study concluded that BRC improved performance and recovery in triathletes.
Betalain-Rich Concentrate Supplementation Improves Exercise Performance in Competitive Runners (University of California, Davis)
- The study aimed to investigate the effects of a betalain-rich concentrate (BRC) on performance and exercise-related muscle damage.
- The study involved 13 competitive male runners who completed two trials (BRC and control) separated by seven days.
- Each trial was preceded by six days of supplementation with 100 mg of BRC or a control substance.
- On the seventh day, exercise trials began 150 minutes after supplementation with 50 mg BRC or control and consisted of 30 minutes of treadmill running followed by a 5-km time trial (TT).
- During exercise at the same intensity, BRC resulted in a 3% lower heart rate, a 15% lower rate of perceived exertion (RPE), and a 14% lower blood lactate concentration compared to the control.
- The 5-km TT duration was faster in 10 of the 13 subjects, and RPE was lower with the BRC treatment compared to the control.
- Despite the improved performance, lactate dehydrogenase, a marker of muscle damage, increased less from baseline to immediately and 30 min after the 5-km TT with the BRC treatment.
- The study concluded that BRC supplementation improved 5-km performance time in male competitive runners.
Effect of 1-Week Betalain-Rich Beetroot Concentrate Supplementation on Cycling Performance and Select Physiological Parameters (Auburn University)
Researchers conducted a study on cyclists that showed they produced an average watt increase of 3.5% during a 30-minute functional threshold power test when they used AltRed. Cyclists also increased cycling efficiency by an average of 5.4%.
AltRed ingredients and its capsule are vegan-friendly. It is not derived from and does not contain animal products, and is suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
AltRed does not contain dietary nitrates. They are removed during our betalains extraction process.
Wait... what? The unleashed betalains in AltRed help your body create its own type of nitric oxide called nitrosylated hemoglobin or NOHb (Also written as HbNO). NOHb lasts 10,000 times longer in your body. This allows you to sustain an activity for longer. You aren't going to feel a rush or tingle. Most people don’t actually notice a difference until they reach their limit and are able to keep going. Others recognize how they feel fresher and less sore during recovery.
Yes, we have a 30-day money back guarantee. If you take AltRed and do not notice or perceive any performance improvement, and have proof of purchase, we will refund your purchase. The amount of the refund will be the original purchase price and will not include any shipping and handling costs. Please note that the 30 days starts from the day your package is delivered. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Be sure to include your order number.
For any other questions related to returns or refunds please email email@example.com. Be sure to include your order number.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email notification that includes a tracking number provided by the shipping carrier. This notification will be sent to the email address you used to place the order. Please allow at least 24 hours for your tracking number to show activity.
USPS tracking status updates beyond the United States are only available for select countries. For more information, please see the list of eligible countries.
If you have questions related to tracking your order email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your order number.
If you're interested in working with us email email@example.com.